Tennant Institute offers a holistic medical approach that uses physics to heal naturally. Located in Irving, Texas. Unable to travel? We offer Telemedicine appointments!
Emotional Trauma can be a big sign that your cells are low on voltage. Emotional trauma is often caused by past occurrences in your life and can manifest themselves as very strong emotions, or very little emotional reaction.
Signs your voltage may be low
Emotional trauma is different for everyone, but two of the more common reactions are feeling very strong emotions or feeling little.
You might have overwhelming negative emotions or not be able to stop crying. On the other hand, you might feel numb and unable to experience pleasure or pain.
After trauma has sunk in, you might even feel guilty or ashamed. You may feel bad about surviving if others didn’t, or you might think you didn’t react the way you think you should have. That’s normal, but if those feelings linger for more than a few weeks, you should look for help.
- Flashbacks where you remember the traumatic event
- Trouble relating to or connecting with loved ones, friends, and co-workers
- Physical symptoms like headaches, chest pain, or nausea
- Strong emotions, including feelings at what might seem like the “wrong” time
(for example, being afraid while you’re at home, or getting extremely angry or sad at work)
- Feeling moody, anxious, sad, overwhelmed, or irritated
- New sensitivity to loud noises, smells, or other things around you
- Trouble sleeping, or the need to sleep a lot
- A change in appetite
- Trouble enjoying things you used to like to do, like spending time with friends or playing sports
- Life experiences that you may not even associate with trauma
- Emotions such as grief, sorrow, anger, fear, disappointment, etc.
- Physical (like being in a car crash)
- Emotional (for example, having someone threaten to kill you)
- Physical or sexual abuse
- Living through a natural disaster, like a hurricane or wildfire
- It may be a one-time event, or something that’s chronic and ongoing, like domestic violence
- Sometimes, just witnessing an overwhelming event can be traumatic
Treatment at the Tennant Institute
At the Tennant Institute we use a number of tools such as scalar energy and sound frequencies to find and repair disturbances in the energetic biofield of the body. These disturbances or Emotional Blockages are frequencies that disrupt the voltage or flow of energy through the acupuncture circuits.
When these frequencies are "out-of-tune" with the body, they prevent the body from operating in the ideal frequency ranges. When you apply scalar energy to a frequency that is out-of-tune, it will automatically tune it back in and help restore the body's ability to operate optimally.
The Tennant Scalar Emotional Tuning® technique uses scalar energy to tune emotions into just being memories and eliminate their impact on the overall energy body. This is very effective, because you can't "talk" a frequency into being a different frequency. Dr. Tennant has discovered the true Mind-Body Connection using physics.
WHAT WE DO:
Personalized care for you.
We care about your healing journey and will use knowledge of Eastern and Western medicine and special tools including the Tennant BioModulator® and Tennant BioTransducer® to restore and maintain your health. Our special team of health staff will evaluate your needs and recommend a health protocol for you.
Don't know where to start?
Contact Shellie Pruden, who can help you figure out where you should start on your healing journey. Schedule a free consultation with her by clicking the button below!