Tennant Institute offers a holistic medical approach that uses physics to heal naturally. Located in Irving, Texas. Unable to travel? We offer Telemedicine appointments!
SIGNS OF LOW VOLTAGE
Pain is an unpleasant sensation and emotional experience that links to tissue damage. It allows the body to react and prevent further tissue damage. People feel pain when a signal travels through nerve fibers to the brain for interpretation.
Disease could be the underlying cause of chronic pain. Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia are well-known culprits, but persistent pain may also be due to such ailments as cancer, multiple sclerosis, stomach ulcers, AIDS, and gallbladder disease.
- Can feel like mildly bothersome pins and needles
- May be severe and nearly unbearable
- May be localized (felt at or near the area of nerve damage)
- May be referred (felt somewhere else in the body)
- Nociceptive Pain: Typically the result of tissue injury.
- Inflammatory Pain: An abnormal inflammation caused by an inappropriate response by the body's immune system.
- Neuropathic Pain: Pain caused by nerve irritation.
- Functional Pain: Pain without obvious origin, but can cause pain.
Fibromyalgia syndrome affects the muscles and soft tissue. The spectrum of fibromyalgia ranges from mild symptomatology, requiring no medical attention, to severe, with disabling widespread pain and exhaustion.
The pain, fatigue, and poor sleep quality associated with fibromyalgia can interfere with your ability to function at home or on the job. The frustration of dealing with an often-misunderstood condition also can result in depression and health-related anxiety.
- Chronic pain in muscles, muscle spasms, or tightness
- Moderate or severe fatigue and decreased energy
- Insomnia or waking up feeling just as tired as when you went to sleep
- Stiffness upon waking or after staying in one position for too long
- Tension or migraine headaches
- Jaw and facial tenderness
- Feeling anxious or depressed
- Numbness or tingling in the face, arms, hands, legs, or feet
- Difficulty remembering, concentrating, and performing simple mental tasks ("fibro fog")
- Abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, and constipation alternating with diarrhea (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Sensitivity to one or more of the following: odors, noise, bright lights, medications, certain foods, and cold
- Increase in urinary urgency or frequency (irritable bladder)
- Reduced tolerance for exercise and muscle pain after exercise
- A feeling of swelling (without actual swelling) in the hands and feet
How we can help
Treatment at the Tennant Institute
Drs. Tennant and Faldmo believe that if your body can consistently regenerate good cells, then it has the capability to heal itself. They therefore believe that all conditions result from the lack of one of the following three key components, which are required to regenerate healthy cells:
Elimination of Toxins
Areas of the body which manifest pain are often deficient in voltage. Dr. Tennant's BioModulator® can increase the body's ability to actually produce and store energy in the area of involvement by charging the tissue in a manner similar to a rechargeable battery. The energy concentration is increased in the stimulated areas, enhancing the tissues' inherent ability to hold voltage. As the energy increases in the cell, the cellular function increases and pain is resolved.
Additionally, Dr. Tennant's BioTransducer® is powered by the BioModulator®. It provides therapy that addresses the underlying cause of Pain and inflammation without drugs or invasive medical procedures. It provides no-touch, painless therapy. The BioModulator® transmits frequencies and voltage that the BioTransducer® delivers on a carrier wave into the tissue through skin and bone, speeding up therapy time.
With respect to Fibromyalgia, there are likely more than one circuit experiencing low voltage. For example, the brain which manages the nerve centers, could be affected by the Spleen, Bladder, Liver or Gallbladder circuits.
We have found that once daily key nutritional support is being used and the causes of the low voltage in all the circuits have been corrected (dental infections, scars, hormones/thyroid, toxins and emotional baggage) that Fibromyalgia typically improves and resolves.
NOTE – The BioModulator® is US FDA cleared for treating pain; prescription required; not intended for diagnosis or treatment of disease; not covered by most insurance.
To learn more about these devices, contact Senergy.
Don't know where to start?
Contact us so we can help you figure out where you should start on your healing journey.